Information on the processing of personal data - EU Regulation 679/2016
Casalin S.r.l., F.C. 03263560371 and VAT No. 00607871209, in the person of its legal representative Mr. Carlo Casalin, as Data Controller, guarantees compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data with reference to user data collected during browsing this website and/or provided directly via contact page (form).
Casalin s.r.l. informs you of the following.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire during their normal operation some personal data (for example, type of browser used, number of accesses made, and duration) whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This data is not collected to identify and/or make the profile of the user, but is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its proper functioning.
The browsing data may be processed by IT service providers for the aforementioned purposes.
This data is deleted immediately after processing.
The interested party has the following rights provided by the articles of GDPR Regulation 679/2016:
- Article 15 - Right of access for the interested party (to gain access to their personal data and information relating to them),
- Article 16 - Right of amendment (to obtain the correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete ones),
- Article 17 - Right to cancellation («right to be forgotten») (obtain the cancellation of personal data),
- Article 18 - Right to processing limitation (to obtain the processing limitation in one of the event indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR),
- Article 20 - Right to data portability (to obtain - in cases where the legal basis of the processing is represented by the contract or consent, and it is carried out by automated means - personal data in a structured format readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller),
- Article 21 - Right to oppose (to oppose at any time the processing of personal data in the event of special situations concerning the interested party),
- Article 77 - Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Therefore, at any time you can exercise these rights by sending a specific communication to the following contact of the Data Controller:
registered office in via Cassola n. 6/11 - 40053 Loc. Monteveglio, Valsamoggia (BO) – Italy
Fax 051 834170
Registered e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user can provide, through a special contact form available on this website, some personal data to request information and/or estimates from Casalin s.r.l.
Prior to communicating such data, the user is provided with specific and detailed information, to which reference is made.