N200 TE – SECTIONING MACHINE FOR CUTTING EJECTORS AND PUNCHES
Manual sectioning machine for cutting of ejectors / extractors and punches.
- Frame in welded and painted carpentry with plane to be fixed to the cutting machine, plane to stock the pieces, and stand for the length measurement system. Equipped with roller way out.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Externally painted blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminum smelting.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with quick disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts by means of an automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three-ways tap to wash the inside machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Vice with double lever with manual locking.
- MPMD pneumatic clamp with external cylinder with double lever locking.
- Visualized feedback with centesimal resolution managed and moved by hand and blocking lever for positioning.
- Variable speed: 0-35m/s.
- ATF50 50l auxiliary stainless-steel tank with pump and vertical filter bag, for refrigerant liquid. The tank can be moved with wheels.
- Stainless steel perforated basket with magnets assembly.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MIN DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 160 X 87 X H 137cm