INFORMATION pursuant to article 13 GDPR Regulation (EU) 679/2016
GDPR Regulation (EU) 679/2016 does not govern the data processing relating to legal persons, however Casalin s.r.l. processes some personal data (mainly the name, surname and contact details) of the representatives - natural persons through which legal persons operate (e.g. managers, offices, technicians, sales representatives, etc.), as well as professionals and sole proprietorship enterprises.
Casalin s.r.l. informs you of the following.
A. Data Controller
The Data Controller is represented by Casalin S.r.l., F.C. 03263560371 and VAT No. 00607871209, in the person of its legal representative Mr. Carlo Casalin, with registered office in via Cassola n. 6/11 - 40053 Loc. Monteveglio, Valsamoggia (BO) – Italiy, who can be contacted at the following addresses Tel. 051 831055 - Fax 051 834170 - Email: email@example.com - Registered e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Personal data subject to processing
Casalin s.r.l. processes the data referred to in art. 4 (1) of EU Regulation 679/2016, by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and, in the case of professionals and sole proprietorship enterprises, also registered office address, tax code, VAT number
C. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
As previously mentioned, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- execution of pre-contractual measures (processing/request for an estimate or an offer) and for any subsequent conclusion and execution of the contract,
- administrative purposes and compliance with legal obligations such as, for example accounting and fiscal purposes resulting from the stipulation of the contract (invoice issue, payments management),
- initiate any requests by the legal authority,
- to assert or defend a right in judicial and/or out-of-court and/or administrative and/or to protect a legitimate interest,
- the e-mail address can also be used for sending occasional commercial communications to customers (direct marketing).
The legal bases of the processing for the aforementioned purposes are articles 6 (1) (b), 6 (1) (c) and 6 (1) (f) of EU Regulation 679/2016.
D. Processing method
The data collected will be processed by electronic or IT and online means, or by manual processing with a logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee confidentiality, safety and integrity.
All data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes of data collection in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations, and, in any case, for a period not exceeding ten years in the event of an estimate not found by the interested party or ten years from the execution of the contract
In the event of a dispute, although the aforementioned terms have expired, the data controller will not cancel the data until the dispute ends.
E. Data communication
The data collected is processed by Casalin s.r.l. internal staff for an identified purpose.
The data collected may be communicated to all subjects who provide related and instrumental services for the execution of the aforementioned purposes (banking institutions for payment management, companies that maintain IT systems, external professionals - accountants, lawyers, etc.) and legal or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations or orders of the authorities.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
F. Data transfer to Third Countries
RackSpace subscribes to the Privacy Shield and declares that it has complied with European legislation (see https://www.rackspace.com/gdpr).
G. Nature of provision
The provision of your personal data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but in fault that it will not be possible to establish or continue any business relationship or even start any pre-contractual activity or keep you updated on our products and activities.
The provision can take place by filling out the contact form on the website, by e-mail, by telephone or in-person or other form/channel of communication.
H. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the following rights provided by the articles of GDPR Regulation 679/2016:
- Article 15 - Right of access for the interested party (to gain access to their personal data and information relating to them),
- Article 16 - Right of amendment (to obtain the correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete ones),
- Article 17 - Right to cancellation («right to be forgotten») (obtain the cancellation of personal data),
- Article 18 - Right to processing limitation (to obtain the processing limitation in one of the event indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR),
- Article 20 - Right to data portability (to obtain - in cases where the legal basis of the processing is represented by the contract or consent, and it is carried out by automated means - personal data in a structured format readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller),
- Article 21 - Right to oppose (to oppose at any time the processing of personal data in the event of special situations concerning the interested party),
- Article 77 - Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).