Automatic tangential machine for metallographic cutting of composites.
Send me more info for the product :252T
You must fill all fields
- Welded, stabilized sand-blasted iron frame, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally beige RAL 7038, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Work-table with M8 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical and transversal ones managed by external hand-wheels, automatic longitudinal ones managed by CNC.
- Colour touch screen CNC. Possibility to store 100 different working programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Frontal panel control.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 150l Refrigerant tank, movable with wheels, with pump support, equipped to be connected to the filter system. All placed in the front of the structure.
- Electrical part on the side of the structure.
- Variable speed 0 – 5000min-1.
- 1, 2 or 3 automatic axles.
- MSC 60: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 60: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 60: Single pneumatic vice.
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 250: Turning table diameter 250mm with M8 T-slots and clamps.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic separator and paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- LONGITUDINAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- LONG. STROKE GRINDING WHEEL'S ARM
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 105 X 500mm
- VERT. STROKE GRINDING WHEEL'S ARM
- 185 X 98 X H 186cm