CAS300 - AUTOMATIC TANGENTIAL SECTIONING MACHINE FOR ABRASIVE STONES CUTTING
Frame in stainless steel and iron with anticorrosive treatment, and then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Externally painted grey RAL 7043, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight spindle and engine group.
- 3 axes: vertical pneumatic, longitudinal and transversal automatic controlled by brushless motor managed by CNC.
- 10" color touch screen CNC with 100 stored grinding programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections. (?)
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Cover-guard micro safety switches according to safety regulations, with opening only when movements are stopped.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- ATFF 80, 80l auxiliary stainless-steel tank with pump and vertical filter bag.
- Motorized belt to allow the cut item extraction.
Filter system with paper filter.
- Stainless steel aspirator.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED WHEEL
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- LONGITUDINAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- LONG. STROKE GRINDING WHEEL'S ARM
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 250 X 120 thickness 65
- VERT. STROKE GRINDING WHEEL'S ARM
- 176 X 177 X H 257cm