203TC - AUTOMATIC TANGENTIAL SECTIONING MACHINE
Tangential sectioning machine designed and built for the cutting of carbon, kevlar, composite, resin, glass, ceramic, steel, etc .... Through the cutting, it is possible to obtain parallel sample of big sizes for traction, compression and other laboratory tests.
- Welded, stabilized sand-blasted frame, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Components in contact with the coolant liquid, made of stainless steel.
- Structure painted grey RAL 7043, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Stainless steel table with M8 T-slots.
- 3 automatic axes: vertical and transverse grinding wheel’s arm movement, longitudinal movement work-table.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor assembly.
- 7" color touch screen CNC with 100 stored grinding programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Locking masks for specimens.
- Filter system with paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- LONGITUDINAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE HAND-WHEEL'S
- VERT. STROKE GRINDING WHEEL'S ARM
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- 162 X 98 X H 190cm