N200 TMD - CUTTING MACHINE FOR CUTTING CARBIDE BARS
TMD Cutting machines cover the range for carbide bars cutting from ø 1mm up to ø 30mm, bars with internal cooling holes and rectangular or square sections bars. The main feature of these cutting machines is the cutting precision and the easy setting up and tooling.
Send me more info for the product :N200 TMD - CUTTING MACHINE FOR CUTTING CARBIDE BARS
You must fill all fields
- Stainless steel frame.
- Externally painted blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminum smelting.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with quick disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts by means of an automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three-ways tap to wash the inside machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Vice with double lever with manual locking.
- MPMD pneumatic clamp with external cylinder with double lever locking.
- Visualized feedback with decimal resolution managed by an external hand-wheel.
- Variable speed : 0-50m/s.
- SMR20: Machine support with wheels and housing for auxiliary ATF50 stainless steel tank.
- ATF50 50l auxiliary stainless steel tank with pump and vertical filter bag, for refrigerant liquid. The tank can be moved with wheels.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- VERTICAL STROKE
- CUT MINIMUM DIMENSIONS
- Ø 1mm
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- Ø 30mm
- 58 X 74 X H 51cm