N200 TMD - CUTTING MACHINE FOR CUTTING CARBIDE BARS
TMD Cutting machines cover the range for carbide bars cutting from ø 1mm up to ø 30mm, bars with internal cooling holes and rectangular or square sections bars. The main feature of these cutting machines is the cutting precision and the easy setting up and tooling.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Externally painted blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminum smelting.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with quick disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts by means of an automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three-ways tap to wash the inside machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Vice with double lever with manual locking.
- MPMD pneumatic clamp with external cylinder with double lever locking.
- Visualized feedback with decimal resolution managed by an external hand-wheel.
- Variable speed : 0-50m/s.
- SMR20: machine support with wheels and housing for auxiliary ATF50 stainless steel tank.
- ATF50: auxiliary stainless steel tank 50l with pump and vertical filter bag, for refrigerant liquid. The tank can be moved with wheels.
- Equipment for cutting carbide milling cutters.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MIN DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 58 X 74 X H 51cm