251HT TMD - CUTTING MACHINE FOR AUTOMATICALLY CUT OF CARBIDE BARS AND RECTANGULAR AND SQUARE SECTIONS
TMD Cutting machines cover the range for carbide bar cutting from ø 2mm up to ø 40mm, bars with internal cooling holes and bars with rectangular or square sections. The main feature of these cutting machines is in the cutting precision and the easy tooling when changing the shape. The cutting machines have been designed to allow the operator, once positioned the carbide bar, to automatically cut.
Send me more info for the product :251HT TMD - CUTTING MACHINE FOR AUTOMATICALLY CUT OF CARBIDE BARS AND RECTANGULAR AND SQUARE SECTIONS
You must fill all fields
- 8mm thickness iron frame, welded, stabilized and sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- 10” color touch screen CNC with 100 cutting programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts by means of an automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electrical pump with three-ways tap to wash the inside machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Carpentry frame to support the sectioning machine and for ATF 80 tank housing.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with quick disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Pneumatic vices with double lever with positioning clamps by means of an electronic control to lock on the V-block the carbide bars ø from 2mm to 40mm, optional ø 65mm.
- Automatic cutting-wheel variable speed.
- ATF 80, 80l auxiliary stainless steel tank, with pump and vertical filter bag for coolant recycle. All removable from the front side with wheels.
- Feedback with centesimal resolution and external hand-wheel. Useful stroke 200mm.
- Cartridge filtering liquid external unit.
- Magnetic filtration external unit.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES ON ROLLERS
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MINIMUM DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- Ø 2mm
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- Ø 40mm
- WEIGHT WITH SUPPORT
- DIMENSIONS WITH SUPPORT
- 155 X 137 X H 226cm