203HT TMD – CARBIDE CUTTING MACHINE AUTOMATIC ON VERTICAL AXLE
TMD sectioning machines covers the range for hard metal – carbide bars cut from ø 1 mm up to ø 30 mm, bars with internal cooling holes and bars with carbide rectangular or square sections.
The main feature of such cutting machines is the cutting precision and the easy set up to adjust the shape. The cutting machine, by means the automatism on vertical axle, has been designed to carry out automatic single cuts without any operator.
Send me more info for the product :203HT TMD – CARBIDE CUTTING MACHINE AUTOMATIC ON VERTICAL AXLE
You must fill all fields
- 5mm thickness stainless steel frame, welded and sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally painted light grey RAL 7035 and grey RAL 7043, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum or stainless steel with niploy treatment.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminum fusion.
- Automatic vertical grinding wheel arm movement mounted on linear guide and balls screw.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- 7” color touch screen CNC with 100 cutting programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area with LED.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with quick disassemble for easy cleaning.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts by means of an automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three-ways tap to wash the inside machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Clamp with double lever with pneumatic locking on V tempered block.
- Machine support with door and stand for auxiliary inox tank ATF50.
- Visualized feedback with decimal resolution controlled by an external hand-wheel.
- Variable speed 0-50 m/s.
- ATF50 50l auxiliary stainless-steel tank with pump and vertical filter bag, for refrigerant liquid. The tank can be moved with wheels.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDE ON ROLLERS
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MIN DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 24 X 78 X H 65 cm