N200 - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES
Sectioning machine with tilting cut-off wheel arm motion, compact and versatile very friendly use and tooling, perfect to optimally cut metallographic samples, carbide, hardened steel, composites, plastic materials and so on …. Its main feature is it can be used as a work-bench machine but it can also be used with its special support equipped with a more capacious cooling tank. The specimen, once cut, is free of burrs and burns, going through any quality tests processes.
Send me more info for the product :N200 - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES
You must fill all fields
- Stainless steel frame, externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminium smelting.
- Watertight spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Work- table with M6 T-slots to clamp irregular pieces or to fix the vice.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Safety micro-switch with opening forced contacts with automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- SMR 20: Machine support with door and ATF50 auxiliary tank housing.
- ATF50: 50l Auxiliary stainless steel tank with settling, pump and vertical filter bag.
- Stainless steel perforated basket with Magnets Assembly.
- TTL150: 150mm.Lateral transversal table stroke.
- MSC 40: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 40: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 40: Single pneumatic vice .
- MDP 40: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 200: 200mm diameter Turning table with M6 T-slots and clamps.
- Variable speed : 0 – 5500min-1.
- Special vices on request.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 65mm (grinding wheel Ø 200mm)
80mm (grinding wheel Ø 230mm)
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- 120 x 40mm
- 58 x 74 x H 51cm