N200-A - AUTOMATIC SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES
Sectioning machine with tilting cut-off wheel arm motion, compact and versatile very friendly use and tooling, perfect to optimally cut metallographic samples, carbide, hardened steel, composites, plastic materials and so on …. The N200-A has got small dimensions but all the features of a bigger automatic cutting machine. The specimen, once cut, is free of burrs and burns, going through any quality tests processes.
- Stainless steel frame, externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminium smelting.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Work- table with M6 T-slots to clamp irregular pieces or to fix the vice.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managd by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- External push-button for CNC housing.
- 7” color Touch-screen CNC with 100 cutting programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Electric panel fixed to the machine support.
- Machine support with door and ATF50 auxiliary tank housing.
- ATF50 50 lt. auxiliary tank on wheels, with settling, pump and vertical bag.
- Stainless steel perforated basket with Magnets Assembly.
- TTL150: 150mm.Lateral transversal table stroke.
- MSC 40: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 40: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 40: Single pneumatic vice .
- MDP 40: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 200: 200mm diameter turning table with M6 T-slots and clamps.
- Variable speed : 0 – 5500min-1.
- Special vices on request.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 65mm (grinding wheel Ø 200mm)
80mm (grinding wheel Ø 230mm)
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 120 x 40mm
- 85 x 87 x H 160cm