453L - METALLOGRAPHIC CUTTING MACHINE TO CUT BIG AND LONG WORKPIECES
Metallographic cutting machine, studied to cut big workpieces. Its main feature is to have a longitudinal stroke suitable to cut very long workpieces.
Send me more info for the product :453L - METALLOGRAPHIC CUTTING MACHINE TO CUT BIG AND LONG WORKPIECES
You must fill all fields
- 12mm thickness iron frame, welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight spindle and motor Assembly.
- Work- table with M12 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal, managed by external hand-wheels.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Safety micro-switch with electromagnetic lock.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 250l Refrigerant tank of, movable on wheels, with pump support, equipped to be connected to the filter system. All placed in the front of the frame.
- Electrical part in rear of the frame.
- Variable speed : 0 – 4000min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- MSC 90: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 90: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 90: Single pneumatic vice.
- MDP 90: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 400: Turning work-table diameter 400mm with M12 T-slots and clamps.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
- Filter system with small perforated baskets and magnets Assembly.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 150mm (grinding wheel Ø 450mm)
175mm (grinding wheel Ø 500mm)
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 150 x 400mm (grinding wheel Ø 450mm)
175 x 400mm (grinding wheel Ø 500mm)
- 100 x 210 x H 180cm