253HT - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES ON 3 AXES
Compact and versatile friendly use and tooling sectioning machine, planned to optimally cut metallographic samples, carbide, hardened steel, composites, plastic materials and so on…The specimen, once cut, is free of burrs and burns, going through any quality tests processes.
The main feature of the 253HT is that it works on 3 axes (vertical, longitudinal, transversal table), furthermore the vertical movement grinding-wheel arm is assembled on linear guides and allows a high rigidity and precision during the cut. The 253HT is available in : manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic version, according to the customer cutting needs. Axes and cut-off wheel motions - motors, and all electric and electronic components - are assembled externally from the cutting area.
Send me more info for the product :253HT - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES ON 3 AXES
You must fill all fields
- 8mm thickness Iron frame welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Worktable with M8 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal, all controlled by external hand-wheels.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Machine support with wheels and adjustable feet and ATF 80 housing.
- ATF 80, 80l auxiliary stainless steel tank with settling, pump and vertical stainless steel filter. All movable on wheels.
- Variable speed 0 – 4400min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- MSC 60: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 60: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 60: Single pneumatic vice.
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 250: 250mm diameter Turning table with M8 T-slots and clamps.
- VPL 253: Auxiliary tank with work-table support for long pieces.
- Special vices on request.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 105 x 250mm
- WEIGHT WITH SUPPORT
- DIMENSIONS WITH SUPPORT
- 67 x 103 x H 170cm