353HT - METALLOGRAPHIC SECTIONING MACHINE ON 3 AXES
Compact and versatile friendly use and tooling sectioning machine, planned to optimally cut metallographic samples, carbide, hardened steel, composites, plastic materials and so on…The specimen, once cut, is free of burrs and burns, going through any quality tests processes.
The main feature of the 353HT is that it works on 3 axes (vertical, longitudinal, transversal table), furthermore the vertical movement grinding-wheel arm is assembled on linear guides and allows a high rigidity and precision during the cut. The 353HT is available in : manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic version, according to the customer cutting needs. Axes and cut-off wheel motions - motors, and all electric and electronic components - are assembled externally from the cutting area.
Send me more info for the product :353HT - METALLOGRAPHIC SECTIONING MACHINE ON 3 AXES
You must fill all fields
- 10mm thickness Iron frame, welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Work- table with M10 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal, all controlled by means of external hand-wheels.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 150l Refrigerant tank on wheels, with pump support, equipped to be connected to the filter system. All placed in the rear part of the frame.
- Electrical system in the front of the frame.
- Variable speed : 0 – 4000min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- MSC 60: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 60: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 60: Single pneumatic vice .
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 300: 300mm diameter Turning table with M10 T-slots and clamps.
- P/L 353: Auxiliary work-table for long pieces.
- VPL 353: Lateral basin to support long pieces.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
- Filter system with small perforated basket and magnets Assembly.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 115mm (grinding wheel Ø 350mm)
140mm (grinding wheel Ø 400mm)
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 115 x 350mm (grinding wheel Ø 350mm)
140 x 350mm (grinding wheel Ø 400mm)
- 90 x 140 x H 180cm