503SP - METALLOGRAPHIC SECTIONING MACHINE TO CUT BIG WORKPIECES
Metallographic sectioning machine, planned to cut big workpieces. Its main features are it has got a very capacious cutting chamber with horizontal opening cover-guard to load the workpieces to be cut by means of a hoist. The 503SP has got : vertical, longitudinal and transversal stroke suitable to cut very long and bulky workpieces. Furthermore, having got a very high power cut-off wheel motor, it is particularly appropriate to cut highly tensioned workpieces.
Send me more info for the product :503SP - METALLOGRAPHIC SECTIONING MACHINE TO CUT BIG WORKPIECES
You must fill all fields
- 12mm thickness iron frame, welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside Painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012 and beige RAL 7038, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Work-table with M12 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 2 axles: automatic vertical and longitudinal ones managed by CNC. Transversal table axle managed by external hand-wheel.
- Touch screen color CNC. Possibility to store 100 different working programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened
- only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump.
- Washing system managed by electrical pump with washing spraygun.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 250l Refrigerant tank, movable on wheels, with pump support for cooling recirculation and pump support to wash with spraygun. All placed underneath the frame.
- Electrical system on the lateral left side of the frame.
- Sliding front cover-guard to load workpieces with a hoist.
- Automatic work-table transversal axle
- MSC 90: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 90: Double wedge vice.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST.
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED WHEEL
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 150mm (grinding wheel Ø 500mm)
200mm (grinding wheel Ø 600mm)
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 150 x 500mm (grinding wheel Ø 500mm)
200 x 500mm (grinding wheel Ø 600mm)
- 150 x 230 x H 260cm