203HT - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES
Precision cut sectioning machine for metallographic samples.
Send me more info for the product :203HT - SECTIONING MACHINE FOR METALLOGRAPHIC SAMPLES
You must fill all fields
- Aluminum fusion frame, inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment, externally beige RAL 7038, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Grinding wheel arm in aluminum smelting.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Work-table with M6 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal ones, all controlled by external hand-wheels.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with 3 ways tap to internally wash the machine.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- SMR 20: Machine support with door and ATF50 housing.
- ATF50: 50l Auxiliary stainless steel tank with settling, pump and vertical filter bag.
- MSC 40: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 40: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 40: Single pneumatic vice.
- MDP 40: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 200: Turning table diameter 200mm with M6 T-slots and clamps.
- Variable speed 0 – 5500min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- Special vices on request.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- 65mm (grinding wheel Ø 200mm)
80mm (grinding wheel Ø 230mm)
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- 65 x 200mm (grinding wheel Ø 200mm)
80 x 200mm (grinding wheel Ø 230mm)
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE
- 54 x 78 x H 65cm