353HT cutting line has been studied to solve any possible cutting matters concerning linear guides, ballscrews, hardened and chromed bars, stainless steel and so on. It takes really a little time to position the cut, granting the higher accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns and keeps a perfect squareness.
Send me more info for the product :353HT
You must fill all fields
- 10mm thickness Iron frame, welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Work- table with M10 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal, all controlled by means of external hand-wheels.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 150l Refrigerant tank on wheels, with pump support, equipped to be connected to the filter system. All placed in the rear part of the frame.
- Electrical system in the front of the frame.
- Optional device
- Variable speed : 0 – 4000min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- MSC 60: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 60: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 60: Single pneumatic vice .
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 300: 300mm diameter Turning table with M10 T-slots and clamps.
- P/L 353: Auxiliary work-table for long pieces.
- VPL 353: Lateral basin to support long pieces.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
- Filter system with small perforated basket and magnets Assembly.
- OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- 120 X 80mm
- 90 x 140 x H 180cm