353HT - CUTTING LINE TO CUT LINEAR GUIDES, BALLSCREWS AND BARS
353HT cutting line has been studied to solve any possible cutting matters concerning linear guides, ballscrews, hardened and chromed bars, stainless steel and so on. It takes really a little time to position the cut, granting the higher accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns and keeps a perfect squareness.
Send me more info for the product :353HT - CUTTING LINE TO CUT LINEAR GUIDES, BALLSCREWS AND BARS
You must fill all fields
- 10mm thickness Iron frame, welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Work- table with M10 T-slots to clamp irregular workpieces or to fix the vice.
- 3 axles: vertical, longitudinal and transversal, all controlled by means of external hand-wheels.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Interlocked cover-guard safety micro-switch, with possibility to be opened only in case movements are completely stopped and steady.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 150l Refrigerant tank on wheels, with pump support, equipped to be connected to the filter system. All placed in the rear part of the frame.
- Electrical system in the front of the frame.
- Optional device
- Variable speed : 0 – 4000min-1.
- Possibility to automate the axes.
- MSC 60: Single wedge vice.
- MDC 60: Double wedge vice.
- MSP 60: Single pneumatic vice .
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- TG 300: 300mm diameter Turning table with M10 T-slots and clamps.
- P/L 353: Auxiliary work-table for long pieces.
- VPL 353: Lateral basin to support long pieces.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
- Filter system with small perforated basket and magnets Assembly.
- OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- 120 X 80mm
- 90 x 140 x H 180cm