GM210-A - AUTOMATIC GRINDING MACHINE LINEAR GUIDES AND SHAFTS
Automatic grinding machine to grind both the linear guides and the shafts front to make centesimal junctions.
- Grinding machine managed by CNC, completely automatic on the following operations:
- Pneumatic stopping for item end stop to grind.
- Grinding wheel control test.
- Removal of the material left during the cutting phase.
- Welded carpentry structure. Externally Painted light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Magnetic chuck for blocking piece.
- Automatic longitudinal and transversal grinding wheel head movement.
- Touch screen color CNC. Possibility to store 100 different working programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with double compass opening.
- Safety micro-switch with electromagnetic lock.
- Hopper with dust aspirator motor assembly inside the structure, with dust reduction filters.
- 1 carat dresser tool.
- Tool for angular grinding.
- Ø SECTORS GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- HAND-WHEEL'S MOVEMENT
- CROSS AND LONGITUDINAL ON LINEAR GUIDES
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE HAND-WHEEL'S
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE HAND-WHEEL'S
- 180 X 93 X H 175cm