GM180-A3 - AUTOMATIC GRINDING MACHINE LINEAR GUIDES AND SHAFTS
Automatic grinding machine to grind both the linear guides and the shafts front to make centesimal junctions.
- Grinding machine managed by CNC, fully automatic on the following procedures:
- Reading test to remove the material until reaching the preset quote in the formats.
- Removal of all the material left during the cutting phase.
- Control Test once the grinding procedure is finished.
- Automatic grinding wheel dressing.
- 10" color touch screen CNC with 100 stored grinding programs.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Automatic head increase, managed by touch screen CNC.
- Centesimal pneumatic transducer for guide length test.
- Automatic pneumatic grinding wheel dressing.
- Automatic test to check the grinding wheel position.
- Automatic test to check the Grinding-wheel cover-guard
- Frame in welded carpentry.
- Externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Self-centering system to feed the guides.
- Self-centering pneumatic vices.
- Laser to center the guide hole.
- Pneumatic cone to center the guide hole.
- Automatic longitudinal and transversal grinding wheel movement.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Double compass opening plexiglass cover-guard.
- Safety micro-switch with mechanical lock.
- Hopper with dust aspirator motor Assembly inside the structure, with dust reduction filters.
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- HAND-WHEEL'S MOVEMENT
- CROSS AND LONGITUDINAL ON LINEAR GUIDES
- TRANSVERSAL STROKE HAND-WHEEL'S
- LONGITUDINAL STROKE HAND-WHEEL'S
- 190 X 80 X H 165cm