203HT HIGH PRODUCTION – CUTTING LINE FOR MINI GUIDES
203HT HIGH PRODUCTION cutting line has been planned and studied to solve any possible cutting matters and have as little waste as possible on mini guides.
The guide feed in the cutting area is made up through a pusher that, by means of a laser and of an external centering cone, automatically manages the different lengths and the cuts quantity. It takes really a little time to position the cut granting, by this way, the utmost accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns keeping a perfect squareness.
- Stainless steel inox frame thickness 5 mm. It’s welded, stabilized, sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Externally painted blue RAL 5012, other colors on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminum.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Automatic warehouse in entrance to manage at the same time different linear guides of the same size.
- Automatic pusher with laser control length piece / pitch holes.
- Pneumatic cone centering holes guides with high detection guides.
- Double pneumatic vices group.
- Blade guide with two diamond plates, one on the right and one on the left of the grinding wheel, to keep the grinding wheel guided and have maximum cutting precision.
- Sectioning machine managed by color CNC with touch screen keyboard.
- Ethernet and USB connections.
- Spindle air lubrication.
- Safety systems according to CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Automatic wheel diameter control with pneumatic transducer.
- Light inside the working area with LED.
- Stainless steel cover guard mounted on hardened shafts and axial bearings with automatic vertical movement, complete of plexiglass window for internal view and side openings for guides passage and security sensor with technology RFID Safety.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- ATF50 auxiliary inox tank with metallic filter and magnets.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Automatic unload bench with plan for accumulation cut guides.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 35 X12mm
- 580 X 143 X H 200cm