GM125 - MANUAL GRINDING MACHINE LINEAR GUIDES AND SHAFTS
Manual grinding machine to grind the linear guides and shafts head to make centesimal joints.
- Manual grinding machine with tilting head movement to grind linear guides, shafts and screws head.
- Welded, stabilized frame externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Plane to fix guides with T-slots for vices assembly with wedge blocking.
- Manual grinding wheel head advancement transversal increase, by external hand-wheel with centesimal reading, and zeroing push-button on the tool.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Plexiglass cover-guard with compass opening.
- Safety micro-switch with opening forced contacts with automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Hopper with box to recover machining wastes.
- 1 carat dresser tool.
- Fitted to connect to a dust aspirator.
- Dust aspirator motor assembly inside the structure, with dust reduction filters outside the structure.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICE ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- HAND-WHEEL'S MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- 105 X 73 X H 116cm