501CUT - CUTTING LINE FOR LINEAR GUIDES, BALLSCREWS AND BARS
501CUT cutting line has been planned and studied to solve any possible cutting matters and have as little waste as possible on linear guides, ballscrews, hardened and chromed bars, stainless steel and so on.
The guides feed in the cutting area takes place through a pusher that, by means of a laser and of an external centering cone, automatically manages the different lengths and the quantity of the cuts. It takes really a little time to position the cut, granting the higher accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns and keeps a perfect squareness.
- 12mm thickness iron frame welded, stabilized sand-blasted, worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Rotation panel control with mobile arm to easily reach the controls and to have the complete vision of the working area.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Light Inside the working area.
- Safety micro-switch with electromagnetic lock.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Washing system controlled by electric pump with washing spraygun.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- 250l Refrigerant tank, movable on wheels, with pump support for cooling recirculation and for washing with spraygun.
- Roller way in entrance and in exit.
- Automatic loader.
- Manual or automatic length measurement system.
- Centering guides cone Assembly.
- Variable speed : 0 – 3000min-1.
- 1, 2 or 3 automatic axles controlled by CNC.
- Automatic reading grinding wheel diameter.
- Self-centering hydraulic vices.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50 Hz - THREE-PHASE
- VARIABLE SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- OPENING VICES
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 170 X 170mm
- 150 X 180 X H 259cm