253HT - CUTTING LINE TO CUT LINEAR GUIDES, BALLSCREWS AND BARS
253HT cutting line has been planned and studied to solve any possible cutting matters concerning linear guides, ballscrews, hardened and chromed bars, stainless steel and so on. It takes really a little time to position the cut, granting the utmost accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns and keeps a perfect squareness.
Send me more info for the product :253HT - CUTTING LINE TO CUT LINEAR GUIDES, BALLSCREWS AND BARS
You must fill all fields
- 8mm thickness iron frame welded, stabilized sand-blasted, then worked to have a perfect axles squareness.
- Inside painted with a special anticorrosive treatment; externally light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Air system for the spindle cooling and the separation of the coolant in the rotation area of the front spindle bearings.
- Grinding wheel arm descent by means of an external lever.
- Watertight spindle and motor assembly.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual emergency push-button.
- Light inside the working area.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts and automatic electromagnetic disengagement when cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- Support machine with wheels and adjustable feet and ATF 80 housing.
- ATF 80, 80l auxiliary stainless steel tank, complete with pump and magnets assembly for coolant recirculation. All moved by wheels.
- Roller way in entrance and in exit.
- Automatic loader.
- Manual or automatic length measurement system.
- Cone group to center guides.
- Variable speed:0 – 4400min-1.
- 1, 2 or 3 automatic axles.
- Grinding wheel diameter automatic reading.
- MDP 60: Double pneumatic vice.
- Special vices on request.
- Filter system with magnetic dirt separator and paper filter.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- GRINDING WHEEL MOTOR
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V - 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- VERTICAL SET ON LINEAR GUIDES
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT
- 100 X 60mm
- WEIGHT WITH SUPPORT
- DIMENSIONS WITH SUPPORT
- 67 X 103 X H 170cm