N200 MAC200 cutting line has been studied to solve any cutting matters about linear guides, ballscrews, hardened and chrome bars, stainless steel and so on. It takes really a little time to position the cut, granting the higher accuracy between the hole center and the end of the cut. The cut has got no burrs and burns keeping a perfect squareness.
Send me more info for the product :N200-MAC200
You must fill all fields
- Stainless steel frame, externally painted light blue RAL 5012, other colours on request.
- Inside components in stainless steel, bronze and special aluminium.
- Grinding-Wheel arm in aluminium smelting.
- Watertight Spindle and motor Assembly.
- Spindle grease lubrication.
- Panel control with low voltage.
- Safety systems following CE rules.
- Manual Emergency push-button.
- Safety micro-switch with forced opening contacts and automatic electromagnetic disengagement when the cover-guard is opened.
- Cooling system managed by a closed-cycle electric pump with three ways tap to wash the machine inside.
- Fitted to connect to a steam aspirator.
- MAC 200: System with pneumatic cone to centre the guide hole, motion displayed with centesimal resolution, by means of an external hand-wheel and pneumatic self-centering vices.
- SMR 20: Machine support with door and ATF50 auxiliary tank housing.
- ATF50: 50l Auxiliary stainless steel tank with settling, pump and vertical filter bag.
- Roller way in entrance and in exit.
- Manual length measurement system.
- Double length measurement system.
- Variable speed : 0 – 5500min-1.
OTHER OPTIONAL DEVICES ON REQUEST
- Ø GRINDING WHEEL
- POWER MOTOR
- STANDARD VOLTAGE
- 400V – 50Hz - THREE-PHASE
- FIXED SPEED
- GRINDING WHEEL ARM MOVEMENT
- TILTING BY LEVER
- VERTICAL STROKE
- MAX DIMENSIONS TO CUT Ø
- CUT MAX DIMENSIONS
- 70 X 60mm
- 58 X 74 X H 51cm